Theodore L. Schreiber, MD, FACC, FCCP, FSCAI
click here to download image
Schedule an Appointment
- President, Cardiovascular Institute
- Director, Cardio Team One™
- High risk coronary interventions
- Catheter-based valve therapies (percutaneous valve repair)
- Performed more than 20,000 coronary interventions
Dr. Schreiber is the President of the Cardiovascular Institute and the mastermind behind Cardio Team One™. Schreiber is involved in on going research in carotid artery stenting, has been the principal or co-principal investigator on numerous cardiovascular research studies and has written dozens of book chapters, articles and abstracts on interventional cardiology.
Theodore Schreiber, M.D., Specialist-In-Chief, Cardiovascular Medicine, Detroit Medical Center; President, DMC Cardiovascular Institute, is the only interventional cardiologist in Michigan named among the top 1% nationally in his field, according to the latest U.S. News Media & World Report “Top Doc” list.
Watch my video on Minimally Invasive Stroke Treatment